On April 17-19, the scientific and technical conference "Ways of solving the problems of providing modern radio-electronic equipment with a reliable electronic component base" ("ECB Certification-2019"), organized and conducted by JSC "RSRI "Electronstandart", was held in St. Petersburg.
This important event in the field of radio-electronic and space industry was attended by representatives of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia, Federal State Unitary Enterprise "MNIIRIP", JSC "Ruselectronics", State Corporation "Roscosmos", State Corporation "Rosatom", the Navy, JSC "Russian Space Systems", the Committee on Industrial Policy and Innovation of St. Petersburg.
In addition, the conference was attended by more than 400 representatives from nearly 200 organizations, including senior executives such as CEOs, first deputy CEOs, chief designers and heads of departments.
During the conference, 35 reports were presented and discussed dealing with such relevant topics as:
• Import substitution of electronic components in the payload of a modern communications spacecraft;
• Problematic issues of assessing the reliability of gold-aluminum microwelded joints in production of electronic components for highly reliable equipment;
• Scientific and technical problems of creating electronic components and microelectronic modules for space applications;
• Russian FPGAs for space applications;
• The use of basic synergetic principles to create an analogue ECB immune to external factors, and many others.
The most interesting reports of the conference will be published in the "Petersburg Electronics Journal", No. 1/2019
Also, the "Regulation on the procedure of using a specialized electronic component base of the "QCD" quality category in the samples of special equipment and other limited areas of application" developed by JSC "RSRI "Electronstandart" and FSUE "MNIIRIP" was presented at the conference.
Based on the results of the conference, decisions and recommendations will be worked out and the prospects for cooperation between electronic industry enterprises will be determined.
On the final day of the conference, a tour to the Russian Railways Museum was organized for the participants, where all types of railway transport operated at different times in our country, the history of car building and a lot of other exhibits directly or indirectly related to the railway theme are presented in a vast area.